6.3.05

Posting about randomness

Not entirely sure why I'm posting this. I just had an urge to write and felt like writing here. So that's what I'm doing. Anyways, things are going pretty well right now (except for the fact that I can't for whatever reason seem to spell and have to keep hitting backspace). Certainly a hell of a lot better than they were two weeks ago. But, I won't get in-to that. It's in the past, it's resolved, and I'm damn glad it's all over now. All the bad stuff, that is. I'm actually happier now than I have been in a *long* time, and I feel pretty damn inspired to boot. Currently I'm writing poems like crazy, or at least had been, but that seems to finally be wearing off. I'll still try for at least two every week-end, but now I can concentrate on other things. Like posting totally random entries here. Woohoo! As I said in Triple R (now officially 'The Briefing Room') I'll try to get working on HR again some time this week, though if I get pissed enough at my inability to win races in GT4 it may happen sooner than I thought. i.e. in a few hours. Anything I come up with that's substantial enough will be posted over in the Briefing Room as soon as it's in a postable format. So yeah, that's pretty much the StatUp for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home