11.4.05

Sheer awesomeness.

To make it an understatement: things have turned around.

I mean damn, things are pretty awesome right about now. Cherry Blossom Festival was Saturday, and was absolute awesomeness. I got my new, overhyped SAT scores this morning, and scored a 2300 out of 2400. With a perfect 12 on the essay. Pretty damn awesome. Still can't believe that that's really what I got, though. I'm kinda waiting for CollegeBoard to say, 'whoops, we goofed, you really got a 1300'. Still, so bloody awesome. Can't stop saying that. And, things are going great with Presi, at least as far as I can tell. So, I have absolutely no right to complain. So, I'm not going to. Davidson out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sakura Festival was complete and utter coolness and I want to do something like that again soon. Your SAT scores are amazing. I still can't believe it myself but I'm happy for you. I'll have to take them in June so we'll see how bad I'll do. I seem to think things are going well too. Kinda makes me feel better reading that and knowing that I'm not crazy or being overobsessive when I worry about things like that in my head. (not often that I'll admit what I'm really thinking. I do that just about as much as I wear a skirt to school. Practically never.) I guess the best thing we can do is ride it out, take it wherever it goes, and hope it lasts. (and I now realize that I probably need to start following my own advice ^^;) Um...yeah... I think that's all I wanted to say.
<3
~Kitty~

April 13, 2005 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home